Pages

Friday 24 November 2017

Alarm Call

This week we had 2 activity's to do. The first activity that we had to do was think of a twist from the picture that we got showed and draw a picture of what our twist is. The 2nd activity that we had to do was write a story about the picture and the story has to be about what the twist is that  you made.

Cuddles

STOMP STOMP! “Oooops I need to be quiet I can’t wake up Mr Paws”. Ahhh Mr Paws is so cute when he is sleeping. I can’t step on him because I will squash him like a squashed banana. I need to quietly lie down and go to sleep. I need to get the bright pink dotty pillow so I can use it. I should just wait until he wakes up because he needs his cutey rest.

Then Mr Paws woke up and found the goblin snoring as loud as a horn. Mr Paws tried and tried to wake the goblin up but it didn’t work so Mr Paws started to play with the balls of string. After that Mr paws went back to sleep but then the goblin rolled over and swished Mr Paws.

After that the goblin woke up,  he saw Mr Paws legs under his beard. He lifted up his beard and found Mr Paws sleeping on the pink dotty pillow with the balls of string next to him.   















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.