Pages

Friday 12 March 2021

Athletics Day.

Last Thursday we had athletics day. I am in Tieke, which is Red. We had to show our support for our Kahui so we had to dress up. I wore a red tutu, a black top and a grey and red jersey. I did social. That means that I didn't really have to try with the activities we were doing. Talia, Mya and I didn't really do anything. We supported some of our friends that were doing competitive and just walked around. We went to high jump and discuss. At the end of the day we had relays. There were quite a lot of people doing them. They went in year groups I'm pretty sure. The very last race was teachers VS year 13's. I'm not 100% sure who won. 

Red 4-Layer GIRLS Tutu Red Tutu Red Girls Tutu Tutus for | Etsy

3 comments:

  1. HI Paige,
    I enjoyed reading this, even though we did the exact same thing. Maybe talk about the event you did go to but other than that it's fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi paige I like your blog it was intresting and it had a good amount of imformation.
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paige. Next year lets try and do more events because im sure you'll do well. Sadly the year 13's won the race

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.