Pages

Thursday 1 March 2018

The Sailing Trip

On friday we went on a sailing trip. The lake we went to was called Roto Kohatu Reserve. When we got there we put our bags away and then when and sat in front of the teachers and leaders. They introduced themselves and told us the rules of the lake. After that we when to go get changed into our togs with clothes or and rash over top. Then we got split into groups. There were three teams I was in group 1. Then we choose a buddies and when to put the sail on the boat and all the other stuff on the boat to. Then we practise how to use every thing on the boat. We had one boat in the water the people kept putting boats in then I got my turn I was so nervous but I don’t know why. The leaders that were with my group kept tipping us over while we were on the boat. They kept asking me if I wanted to be tipped over but I kept saying no. Then we had morning tea and after we ate we could go for a swim we had life jackets on so we could go deep. The we went on the boats again I was not nervous because I went on it a lot. Then we left and when back to school. Sailing was so  fun I hope I will go again.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Paige I love how you were very descriptive and added in photos.I also like how you added in how you said you felt nervous but you didn't know why. Maybe next time add what you liked the most and what you liked the least and why you think that. Altogether i think this is a great blog post and i can already picture what you did in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paige
    You described everything very well it sounds very fun.
    Maybe next time you could go through and proof read I saw some mistakes in it. It reminds me of the time when I went sailing at my camp. Great work

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.