Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Business

For business we were give a task to make banknotes. We had to create 2 note's but had to make a front and back. Both sides had to contain 5 of 8 characteristics of good currency the characteristics are:


-         Generally accepted
-         Durable
-         Divisible
-         Stable/ consistent
-         Transportable
-         Scarce
-         Easily Recognizable
-         Difficult to counterfeit
Here are my banknotes:



When we finished our banknotes we had to state the features of our banknotes:



On my banknotes I have put the " This note is tender for 20/100 dollars". I put that there so it is difficult to counterfeit. I also put the number and letters in a line, and there is a clear oval so it is more difficult to counterfeit. I put the amount the note is worth twice on each side. I put the school logo on the note so everyone knows where you can use it. There is a picture of the principle because he is the one who runs the school.

1 comment:

  1. Paige
    Brilliant... love it, and I'm very flattered. You are investigating the 'properties' that make something work as money. What does money have to 'do'? We talk about the four functions of money.. can you research them? What are they.
    Greta work, keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.