Pages

Tuesday 19 September 2017

S.H.S Learning journey

Day 2 of S.H.S learning journey, today for the first activity I had to watch a couple of videos and read a couple of texts. Then I  had to write down three sentences of the texts that I read and say why we like them. Then for the second activity I had to write down five questions that I would ask Laura Dekker if I had an interview with her. Last of all I had to get someone from my class and they told me 5 things they like to do put doors.





Activity 1
  • I like Karekare Beach because it is beautiful at night and day.
  • I like Tane Mahuta Walk because it is a forest and a walk and when you are walking you can take pictures of the forest.
  • I like Dargaville because it was made in the 1870's and it is a farm and people are still living in it.


Activity 2
5 questions to ask Laura.
  • How old where you when you learnt how to sail?
  • How did you know you wanted to sail?
  •  Did you teach your self how to sail?
  • Do you get scared when you go out sailing.
  • Have you been every where around the world
Bonus Activity

For the bonus activity I had to get someone from my class and ask them what they like doing out  doors.


1. Chloe like dancing outside. 
2. She like swimming  in the sea/pools.
3. She like gardening.
4. Chloe like gymnastics.
5. Chloe likes playing sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.