Pages

Wednesday 20 September 2017

S.H.S Learning Journey

Day 3 in S.H.S learning journey, Today for the first activity I had to choose a animal that I would like to adopt and answer questions from our school site. For the second activity I had to write down three reasons why we should not kill possums.






Activity 1

for this activity I choose a kea and I am answering questions from our school site.

1. What kind of animal are they? - Parrot   
2. What do they eat? - Berry's, Leaves and Insects
3. Where do they normally live? - Forest's


Activity 2

For this activity I have to give you three reasons why we should keep possums.

1. Because the mum possums try to protect their baby's.    
2. Because they might have no food for their children so they try to hunt do other animals.
3. Because the mother would do any thing to make their baby safe.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.