Pages

Friday 26 February 2021

My week - Reflection

My week has been like every other week. Boring. I have been to school everyday, which is alright, I guess. My favorite subject that I am doing right now in school would have to be Textiles, business or Social studies. In textiles we are making a color wheel. I am making my color wheel into an eye. In business we are designing t-shirts. We had to make a front and back. I made mine about One Direction. In social studies we are learning about Parihaka. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Paige,
    This was interesting to read, next time maybe describe more about you week than just your classes but other than that I think it's a good post.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.