Pages

Tuesday 23 February 2021

Sensory Language

In English we had to write a paragraph about a story a time in your life or something made up. You had to include all 5 of your senses, without using the words saw, heard, felt, smelled, tasted.


As I was walking outside, I was listening to the birds chirping. I could see the kids playing a game on the field across the street. The bright sun was too bright to keep your eyes open for too long. As I was sitting at the table with my breakfast in front of me, I was starting to burn from the sun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.