Pages

Friday 29 March 2019

Drama- Preforming

Today was the last day of drama. We had to preform today, in my group there was Narnia, Tonga, Charlie and myself and we were the 4th group to preform.

In my performance we had to do a freeze frame and a chorus of movement. In my freeze frame we were playing volleyball. Narnia and Tonga were the people playing, Charlie was the referee and I was the net. After we did the freeze frame we had to do a chorus of movement. We didn't have anything for that so Charlie lined us up in a line and said we like to walk then we walked out.

I really liked Drama this term because sometimes we worked with people we had never worked with before.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Paige I really like your blog post about Drama. You could try the video and see if the video works. Great job Paige

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.