Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2019

Graduate Profile Self- Assessment

Graduate Profile
A few weeks ago we had parent teacher interviews. We had to fill in this form, to tell our parents
what our goals are. My first goal is completing my work in the time i am given, i really need to
start doing that because i get behind and have to do it at home. My second goal is i can reflect 
on my learning, i am not good at reflecting anything i am not sue why but i am just not. My Third
goal is i can think critically, I did that because I dont know what critically means. I hope to 
achieve all of the N's by the time I finish year 8.




Year 8 Graduate Profile Self-Assessment - Term 1
Name:Paige
A = Achieved
N = Not Yet Achieved
Current
Goals
(3)
Comment What I am going to do to achieve my Current Goals
Learning
Smart
I am organised and have everything that is needed for my learning.
A
I complete my work in the time I’m given.
NI will try to finish in the time that i am given.
I am punctual by being in the right place at the right time.
A
I manage my feelings when I am frustrated or challenged.
A
I ask for help when I don’t understand what to do.
A
Cyber
Smart
I use the internet and devices in a safe way.
A
I can be trusted to use my device for the task I am meant to be doing.
A
I can use digital tools creatively.
N
I can use digital tools for different purposes.
N
Thinking
Smart
I can reflect on my learning.NI will try to reflect on my learning.
I understand others’ opinions and ideas.
A
I can think critically.NI dont think i think critically because i dont know what it means.
I can think creatively.A
People
Smart
I listen to understand people's ideas and opinions.
A
I can work successfully with others.
N
I understand how my feelings and actions can affect others.
A
I act responsibly even when no one is watching.
A
I can give useful feedback to others.
N
I take responsibility for my own actions.
A
I am an out stander - I choose to help others who are having a difficult time.
A
Active
Learner
I am a curious learner - I ask questions.
N
I use feedback to improve my learning.
A
I have a growth mindset.A
I know what my next steps are.
N
I share my ideas and point of view with different people.
N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.